The Stanford University Research Center reports that 12.5% of success is derived from knowledge, skill, and IQ. The other 87.5% of success is a result of an attitude. The great Maya Angelou said, "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams teaches us the extraordinary impact of our attitude, and how to maintain the right one.